Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Good Girl Gone Bad (reswatch)

 Hey! I'm back with something I've already posted before.. yes. But better pics! It's really exciting. I wish I had a good excuse for my absence but alas, I do not. I've been on break since Dec 17th and the amount of times I've worn real clothes in that time period is very few..so.. I seem to be lacking motivation or something. :)

Here be 2 coats of one of my most favorite DL's.. Good Girl Gone Bad





preety preety sparkles.


7 comments:

  1. Wow this color is amazing! Believe it or not I had not heard of it :p I am glad I have, and with such pictures!

    Spending two weeks in pajamas? Paradise! :D Lucky you, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color! And no worries we all have those periods of time were we just need to chill out for a bit! I'm in serious need for my first Deborah Lippmann polish though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the yoga pants forever tag.

    Beautiful color! And welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color!

    And I never wear real pants when I'm home... pajama pants FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous swatch! I definitely know what you mean about lacking motivation, lol. I feel like I post for a week and then disappear for a month. OH WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it's the dark winter we are having... it seems dark to me and the sun goes down so early. I totally understand, plus it's freezing and it sucks putting on all the layers and a thick coat to go out. But hey, it's really, really good to see that you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is just dreadful and dark and no cheery snow :( and thanks! missed you Jenni! :)

      Delete