Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Barielle - Starchild

Hi! Happy Wednesday! & Happy bday to me... 27, yippeeee. Not terribly exciting but I think it will be a good year! Not sure what's on the agenda today but, nail polish is sure to be... lol. Hopefully minimal exposure to heat/sunlight. Spent all day in the heat and I've had quite enough of it for the week. I am some sort of vampire, surely.

Onto the nail blogging - Starchild! I lemmed this like mad and could not wait for a Barielle sale (which they have  often - but everything is always bogo50off!) not sure why it's just medium and small  holo hex glitter, of which i own plenty of holo hex glitters..this one just seems to glow more! Here it is over ChG's For Audrey :



+ 1 coat gelous and Seche Vite




glowy, right? more holo than usual? something is different about you, Starchild.



SIGH. love it, will be using it often. 




19 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I love how many different colors this flashes! It's great over For Audrey, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    Starchild looks very nice, it looks like the flakes are a bit smaller than in lots of other glitterpolishes. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! yeah although i do have similar glitters this one is special

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday ^^ Hope you enjoy your day, and I hope you'll get lots of new polishes to show :p

    OMG the last picture is stunning! If it's half that shiny on the nails... it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday then! and great nails btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OooooH!!! MUST HAVE starchild!

    Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! This glitter looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combo! And Happy Birthday! Hehe it's my bday today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I love this, I am now lemming it ty haha

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY you, love youuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looveee you! ty! i can snag one for you if you can't find it :-*

      Delete
  9. I love the combination... your painting looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete