Sunday, March 11, 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Just Walk Away Renee

Hi! Today I have my favorite vamp red... DL's Just Walk Away Renee. It's like vamp syrup! Totally gorgeous. Application is a bit tricky, it's a good combo of sheer and uber pigmented haha. 3 coats still show bald spots, but perhaps just my crap application. I think they add something to the look though...?



The rumpled ring finger also adds to the beauty, right?






This DL is certainly one that is worth the $ IMO. Wears like iron as well. I love many Lippmanns but just cant indulge in them often. Currently waffling on Mermaid's Dream!!  




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Sexy colour!

    esmaltesycia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing color, very vampy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the name! Love vampy colours too this is hotttt

    ReplyDelete